Missions & Visions
- Build up program, design teaching & learning plan; organize teaching and testing processes for those modules which are assigned to the department according to the University’s master plan.
- Manage staff members of the department
- Manage the quality, content, and methodology of teaching and research activities of the department.
- Compile textbooks for those modules which are assigned to the department by the Rector.
- Improve teaching & learning methods, submit proposals concerning the addition and maintenance of teaching & learning tools as well as experimental facilities.
- Provide political & ideological education, and enhance professional skills for teaching staff. Support research staff and train teaching staff for specialized modules.
- Manage the departnment’s facilities
- Cooperate with individuals and organizations outside of the University in accordance with the law for the purpose of accomplishing the department’s missions.
- Carry out other tasks assigned to th department by the Rector.